Friday, April 24, 2020

Land of the Quarantined

So this damned Corona Virus hit America and the world, like a great big meaty hand slapping a delicate little face.

We're all sick of being confined to our houses.  But going anywhere is out of the question because everybody's potentially contagious and nothing at all is open. (I assume there are some restaurants and bars open in South Dakota.......where else are all those feverish meat packers going to go and complain that their out of a job?  But damn their governor is great for keeping Harry's House of Hicks open.

We are all sick of it.  And we're sick of this insane horse's ass Donald Trump coming into our living rooms every night just as we're getting ready to cook our tasteless food and drink our cheap wine.  We're sick of him coming into our living rooms and telling us to inject Clorox or shine some light up our anuses to kill the virus.  That's right folks.  That's what he said.

So I give a crap if I'm confined --- have been for two months already ----- and I give another crap if I'm eating mine or my husband's cooking because frankly, we're both pretty damned good cooks.  But I do mind having a f*cking idiot for a president.  I mind a lot.  I mind so much that given half an opportunity, I'd pin this son of a bitch to the ground and inject him with Clorox myself.   I'd tie a bandanna  around his shit spewing mouth so tight, his beady eyes would pop out.  I'd kick his stupid ass until the last of his brains fell out on my shoes, and then I'd tap dance across his bloated ass dead body with broken glass slippers.  And then just for the fun of it, I'd smoke a hole pack of cigarettes sitting on top of his blubber and I'd put every one of those damned cigarettes out on his face.

Can you believe this motherf*cker let this happen here?  And he's got the f*cking audacity to come on television every night and tell us what a great job he's doing.

I got a great job for you, f*ckwad.......Resign and go sit on your gold plated toilet for the rest of your godforsaken life.  We're all just ready for you to be dead.  DEAD.  BE DEAD.  BE DEAD SOON.



No comments: