Monday, June 29, 2020

F*ckerberg Kicks Me Off Facebook again - for stating the obvious

Have you actually looked at the people at a Trump Rally ---- or read the message on their clothing.

Let me give you an example:

Some beauty queen wore a shirt that said "Donald Trump can grab my pussy anytime".  And when I say beauty queen, I'm saying she could have won for Poppy Princess.  (That's a South Milwaukee insider joke.  Ask me about it.)

Regardless --- the people who attend Trump rallies are, for the most part, die-hard, swallowed the Kool-Aid, no political intelligence, pawns of a much larger and more well-organized scheme to turn this country into a Russian-like Oligarchy.  But we don't see the rich people behind the scenes.  We only see the, oh, what shall we call them?  Dumb F*cking Crackers?  Dentist-phobes?  Fat a$$ freaks?

So I said core Trump supporters are White Trash Assholes on Facebook, and I stand by that.  And the rich backers of this movement to destroy American Democracy are White Trash Assholes, too.

So Mr. Zuckerberg, you are a white trash asshole.  You are just like Donald Trump, and probably just as hated by almost as many people.

Kick me off Facebook.  It can't change who you are.  Cracker.






No comments: