Sunday, August 23, 2020

Why I Will Always Keep Trumpists Out of My Life

 If, after all the madness of the past four years, someone is still supporting Donald J. Trump, that person will be kept on the peripheral of my life.  


I don't want people in my life who agree with separating babies and toddlers from their families and locking them in cages.  Don't give me your fecal diatribe about not coming here legally.  None of us are here legally.  The blood on our hands for what we did (and still do) to Native Americans is thick with hatred and injustice.  So keep your rationalization out of my life.


I don't want people in my life who willingly support a known sexual predator.  Donald J. Trump has been ordered by the courts to give a DNA sample in a criminal case of rape brought by a victim who was thirteen years old when Trump allegedly raped her, at Jeffrey Epstein's apartment.  This is not a conspiracy theory.  This is a fact, easily proven by researching the court case.  


I would rather not know anyone who supports a liar and a grifter.  That, to me, means that you believe lying and stealing are acceptable behaviors and you probably engage in them, yourself.  Thank you, but no thank you to your presence.  I've already lost far too much to you.


I will not accept racists nor fascists in my life.  The appalling way Donald Trump and his associates, (many being convicted felons) have trampled democracy and shat over the United States Constitution is the last straw in my tolerance of you.  


In short, people who support Donald Trump are not welcome in my life.  I try, and have always tried, to stand on the side of fairness and justice ---- for EVERYONE, not for the select few.  I may be civil to your face, but understand that beneath my civility lies a contempt for you you'll never be able to fathom, because you are a soulless Trump supporter.  And that is your karma.





No comments: