Tuesday, July 19, 2022

My Bottom Line --- and Really, Yours Too

 The mid-term elections this year are probably the most important elections we'll ever vote in.


I intend to do everything in my power (and yes, it's realtively limited) to make sure women vote in this election.  I will drive anyone to the polls whom does not have transportation.  I will make calls, send out notices, in short, stop at nothing to make sure all eligible voters do indeed get out the VOTE.


Frankly, the dystopian, anti-woman future the Republicans have planned for our sex must be stopped at the Mid-Terms.  I implore every single voter, but especially my sisters in progressive thinking, to get out and vote.  Let no one stop you.  I don't care whom you vote for as long as you vote for yourself, which means don't vote republican.



No comments: