Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Climate Change

I moved out of Wisconsin because it has a horrible climate at least 60% of the time.  I effected my own climate change by moving to Louisiana, and I do not regret this change in latitude.  I would insert all of the southern jokes here, but for the most part, I find the people extraordinarily friendly and polite, unlike Wisconsinites who are frozen in frigid and don't ever thaw out.  The politics are atrocious but they are in Wisconsin, as well.

But the really awful thing is that actual climate change is occurring at such an accelerated rate, and 1 in 4 Americans don't believe it's true.  I guess one in four is good odds at the craps table, but one in four stupid people in America is almost more than I can fathom --- and I can fathom a $hitload of Stupid.

One in four Americans don't believe in climate change or global warming, despite alarming evidence to the contrary.

Now someone please tell me how we can have such incredibly ignorant people here and be the leader of the free world.  It's a scam, I tell you.  Americans have been repeating that mantra --- leader of the free world -- for so long, we actually believe it ourselves and have the rest of the world believing it.

It's a scam.  America SUCKS.  Get the word out.



No comments: