Tis the season to be:
1. Grateful, if you don't support the racism, sexism and bigotry of Donald Trump.
2. Wondering how the planet will survive the challenges of climate change.
3. Thankful, if you live in Louisiana, that we finally have a governor whom is NOT a half-wit.
4. Remembering that you can't purchase Christmas spirit; the best gifts are of yourself.
5. Paying less than $2 per gallon for gasoline, and watching the Koch Brothers start to squirm.
6. Thankful for all military personnel everywhere, for the harm's way they are put in by clueless politicians, who have proven how useless they are by being unable to find peaceful solutions.
7. Lucky, if you have a family you love and who love you back.
8. Appreciative, if you have a mind that seeks knowledge and enjoys constant discovery.
9. Healthy ---- there is no greater gift.
10. Happy ---- it's easier than you think and has nothing to do with your stuff.
11. Altruistic --- thinking of others before you think of yourself may sound unfeasible, but it is only in this practice that we truly grow.
12. Gluttonous ---- go ahead.....cookies, lobster tails, eggnog, fudge.......enjoy the goodies and deal with it on January 1st.
A Happy Holiday Season to all friends of every persuasion. And some advice from Monty Python:
Just Remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving
And revolving at nine hundred miles an hour.....
So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure
How amazingly unlikely is your birth
and pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth!