Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Resurrecting the Bitch

I have not written a new post for almost a year.  My reasons are varied and numerous, but I've decided to return to this forum because there's no limit of fun one can have in two years of living in New Orleans.

Time to get sob....er....serious.

I took a break from my political discourse because I live in southern Louisiana, where the rednecks make Wisconsin rednecks look like good Congregational Church-goers at a Sunday night pot-luck supper.  I'm surrounded by the Atchafalaya Swamp, which is a great place to get rid of a body for anyone whom you might not hanker to.  The cops will never find me (mainly because they'll never look).  Outside of Orleans Parish, I will have no fans, here in Louisiana.  This is Trump Country.  Deep Red.  Missing Teeth Red.  Heavily Armed Red.   Is there a crayola named Ignorant Red?  Should be.  Alas, I will be mostly reviled by my fellow citizens and neighbors.

But it's not like I give a second thought to my detractors.  Never have.  I will show them in the most honest, deserving and realistic light, much as I show myself.

The Bitch is back.  For better or worse.

No comments: