Sunday, December 30, 2018

How to be Nice to Trump Supporters

I don't know why I titled this blog post as I did.

I am quite incapable of being nice to Trump Supporters.

But I find using factual evidence is sure to drive them right up their unbuilt wall.

I try to be nice to people, although it is sometimes a struggle for me.  I guess I'm not a people person.  I prefer the company of a good book or good friends.  I will strike up conversations with complete strangers in clubs and bars, but that is not indicative of my warm and friendly personality, that is a manifestation of alcohol and good music.

Regardless, I digress.

I have a few relatives who are die hard Trump supporters, despite all the evidence to the contrary that this president is a gigantic fool, full of absolute crap.

Dealing with their ridiculous posts on Facebook is easy for me.  I look for the nicest language to flat out expose them for the ignorant fools that they are.  I try to make my statement impossible to contradict.  I stand my ground in their outrage and just keep giving back answers that can't be argued.

I simply do not show these people any respect for they are unworthy of respect.  This is the best way to get to a Trump supporter.  Absolute disrespect for their views. 

But do it nicely.  Do it with intelligent, fact-based evidence.  No name calling, please.  It is, after all, quite unnecessary, given all the honest material we have to work with. 

Note:  I cannot help calling some Trump supporters Redneck Racists.  That is not name calling.  That is telling it like it is.





No comments: