Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Seriously ---- Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States.

I've been around for awhile.

I remember Nixon and the Watergate Scandal that led to his impeachment and removal from office.  I remember his head shaking, and his "I'm not a crook" speech. 

During the Nixon impeachment, I was a busy mom with two under two.  I didn't pay as close attention to the process as I'm able to now.

This impeachment is stunning in its audacity that the President of the United State would engage in the corrupt, criminal behavior, consort with our enemies while snubbing our allies, and then stand before the American Public and complain that the Democrats were "lynching" him.

Here's the thing about Donald Trump.

He's a lying thief.

He's not at all a smart thief.

He surrounds himself with thieves just like him.

His rallies (what president EVER held rallies during their terms?) are full of ignorant people..  Presidents are generally too busy paying attention to matters of state to hold a pep rally.  Pep Rallies are for high school football games.  Donald J. Trump is operating, at best, at a high school level.  A freshman level, at that.

What I'm enjoying about this bastard, big A$$ed, boring Blowhard is watching him unravel under the scrutiny of the House of Representatives and the American Media.

The lies are so easily exposed at this point, but he keeps repeating them because he doesn't have the intelligence not to.

His arrogance is so very transparent now.......it's sole purpose to cover up an empty vessel of a man.....and even "man" is too good a term for this frothing, filthy parasite in the White House.

Yes, watching this goddamned atrocity of a human being go down in history as the Biggest Fool Who Ever Set Foot in Washington  is gratifying indeed.  If he wasn't so f*cking disgusting and tragic, I'd go out and celebrate his demise.  But the day I raise a glass to Donald Trump will NEVER happen.

I am on the threshold of watching democracy take back our country and remove this menace. 

Donald J. Trump and his morally bankrupt children are OVER.  May they all receive lengthy prison sentences.











No comments: