Thursday, July 30, 2020

You Goddamn Better Believe We Are Mad as Hell and We're not Going to Take It!


The COVID19  pandemic and the U.S.'s  bungled response to it has affected the mental health of everyone living in this country.  Perhaps it was never truer than this morning, when I read my sister's FaceBook post about masking up.

My older sister is mild-mannered and somewhat timid.  She does stand up for herself, but you have to really push her hard to get under her skin.  She does not like conflict and basically shies away from uncomfortable confrontations.  She's a nice person who has been treated badly by a few people in our family.  I don't understand how we ended up as sisters, because we are so very opposite.  Be that as it may, my sister is a sweet  person and not that many people would say that about me.......but those same people would pick me to be on their side in a fight.

So, this morning, after reading her "fed up" FaceBook post about people not wearing masks, and people politicizing a pandemic, I realized that most Americans are furious over the state of our country, the economy, the horrible president and the disastrous disarray of this country's pandemic response.  We're also mad about the fact that this country continues its decline daily and we are all losing something every single day.

WE ARE F*CKING MAD AND WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!

My sister has the unfortunate conundrum of having good friends whom are Trump supporters.  She, unlike me, would never dismiss those people with little more than a flip of a middle finger.  I have stated it many times, if you're a Trump supporter, I want you as far out of my life as I can get you.  I feel you are diseased, both mentally and with an STD.  That's right - I look at you as having a huge syphilis chancre on your face.  Whom, in this day and age, would let their syphilis go untreated?  Only Trump.  And his supporters.

I read one of her friend's FaceBook posts that welcomed people into her yard, not wearing masks and bringing all their weapons.  To this I say, God Help You.  May you not be one of the unfortunate people who will bury a child or a grandchild because of your cavalier, Trumpian philosophy and your disregard for science.  I know you were raised catholic, so you'd better get on your knees until they bleed and beg for forgiveness for threatening the health of all of your friends and family.  You are as bad as the pedophile priests you so worship.  And as for your weapons - well, shove one up there, sweetie, and pull the trigger.   Your stupid ass is unnecessary on this planet.

Another one of her friends complained that there was "no news - same shit, different day." Yes, Bitch - it is the same shit every day because of block heads like you, who refused to acknowledge the pandemic, confused wearing a mask with a constitutional right, and is so close to full-blown idiocy, I hope my sister never stands too close to your particular brand of crazy.    Please go back to Florida real soon.  It's your home......land of Disney Characters ---- almost all of them Goofy.

We're f*cking mad. We're not taking it anymore.  And the first thing the next administration is going to do is make you Trumpists pay, and pay dearly, through your taxes, for not having the sense God gave a gnat.  That's the only thing that REALLY hurts your Selfish Subset Mini-Culture of American Life.  So we are going to have a F*cking blast sticking it to you where it REALLY hurts.

In short, shut your cake holes, put a mask on, get off the Trump wagon of lunacy and do your part.  And THEN....... we're still coming after your money.



















No comments: