Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Is Facebook Dangerous?

 I have a long rap sheet with Facebook wherein I'm suspended, restricted or otherwise harrassed by them because of things I say.  Please note, I do not say anything except the truth.  But Facebook doesn't like the truth, especially about Republicans or Donald Trump.


I'm just wondering to what length Facebook can go in depriving me of my first amendment rights or invading my privacy.


Is it a coincidence that shortly after Facebook banned me, I started getting e-mail from the Donalds Trump?  The first was from the Great Grifter himself, asking me if I believed he was being targeted by democrats.  The second was from Don, Jr., which I took to be another another stab at democracy centering on the FBI raid of Mar-a-LOCO.    The problem I have with receiving these e-mails is that I had already marked the senders as spam.  The e-mail even warned me that the source was from a banned contact in my e-mail.


What is Facebook really up to?  I'm going to have to close my account.  I do not trust Zuckerberg, nor do I believe the algorithms used to suspend people are necessarily automatic keyed to specific phrases.  I am on Facebook's fecal roster.  I understand that.  But just how far are these people going to harass me?  I merely stated that treason is punishable by execution.  I did not call for the  execution of Donald Trump.  


Zuckerberg and Facebook are absolutely out of control.  The only thing we can do is close our accounts and go to Tribel.

No comments: