Friday, October 15, 2021

Bitch Resurrection

 It's time to resurrect this blog.  I've been kicked off Facebook for the last time for merely expressing a leftist opinion of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, i.e., I love her and Mark Zuckerberg does not.


It's unfunny how Facebook can target a person and censor them because of their radical (?) political opinions, which is what they did to me.  I refuse to participate in a platform that is so blatant in the true nature of their foundation, which is right wing, authoritarian and very dangerous.  So Mark Zuckerberg and I have parted ways, which kind of reflects how I've continuously gotten rid of grifters, thieves, liars and conspicuous consumers my entire waking life.   I do not feel bad.  I will have to adjust to new ways to connect with the people I love.  I don't see that as a large obstacle.


So, I'm not going to go off on a tangent about the Zuckerberg's of the world.  They are a necessary evil, although I'm not sure what the necessity is.  I think we will all find out at some point.


Let's talk about this pandemic, that drags on and on, largely due to the 66 million people who refuse vaccination.  Should the rest of us sit idly by, while this group of largely misinformed, uneducated, or conspiracy theorists dictates that the pandemic is here to stay?  I suppose we have no choice.  You can't fix stupid.  You can't convince a conspiracy theorist of anything other than their cult conspiracy.  The cost of education in America is out of reach for most of the lower classes, so you can't teach a Sneetch.  We're just stuck.  Our salvation is the science behind the vaccines, and that those of us who choose to can protect ourselves from the virus.  Those of us who aren't protecting themselves will all, eventually, succumb to the virus and it's deadly variations.  Sad but true.  But I'm waving a very flippant goodbye to the unvaccinated.  I no longer care and you're a waste of my breath and time.


Anyhow, I could never get away with writing any of the above on Facebook, so I have resurrected this blog and I am very grateful for this way to express my distaste and disgust for Mark Zuckerberg and everything he stands for.  Pay your fair share of taxes you monkey.



No comments: