Wednesday, October 27, 2021

The Zuckerberg Follies

 I get kicked off FACEBOOK frequently.  My comments (the ones that land me in FB jail) are always accurate, truthful and spot on.....but Mark ZZZZZZuckerberg does not like me, FB does not like me and now it is all starting to make sense.


First off, I don't generate any income for Zuckerberg, so I'm expendable.  Secondly, the very causes Zuckerberg holds dear are the only ones that I comment on --- that being the far right, utter bullshit of the ultrarich in this country.  


So I'm on an algorithm that if I say the words "idiot, moron, stupid, oligarchy, one percent", etc., I am shut down immediately.  Now it has come out in the investigation of Facebook, from Facebook insiders, that Mark Zuckerberg is a cheap asshat with a bad haircut who lies to everyone for a living.  He told Congress less than 1% of posts  compromise hate speech on Facebook.  Lie.  His insiders have said that 95% of the posts promoting hate speech (and insurrection planning) went unchecked.


It's time for Zuckerberg to check himself out of Facebook, a concept he stole from someone else.  It's time for this pencil neck geek to go away.  His karma has been leveled.


But instead, he's going to rename Facebook and let its horror continue.  So let's rename Facebook.


1.  Spy World

2.  FaceAbuse

3.  Adolescent Angst

4.  Free Speech For Tyrants

5.  Shut Up and Get a Life

6.  No More Like Buttons

7. 70 Below (as in IQ)

8.  Cash Junkie

9.  Where to find your Politician

10.  Mugshots


No comments: