Sunday, September 9, 2012

SO SICK OF SHODDY

My husband's Swiss Army watch has been out for repairs for over five weeks.  Still under warranty, we seem to be having a problem getting the Swiss company to stand behind their product.  Needless to say, won't be buying anything else from them.  In fact, I believe these people to be so business practice challenged, I'd be happy just getting the piece of crap (don't buy Swiss Army) back so I can return it to the retailer and get my money refunded.

My daughter bought an extended warranty on her new car.  The drive shaft loosened and her car wouldn't steer properly.  Not covered under the extended warranty.  Extended warranties are a huge fraud perpetrated on unsuspecting consumers.  Almost nothing will be covered under them.  Don't fall for this scam.

We bought a coffee grinder for the second time from the same retailer, only to plug it in at home and discover it's defective.  Second time, same brand (Cuisinart), same retailer.  Obviously made in China.  Whomever designed the big trade agreements with China ought to have their balls removed with a rusty razor.

Just about everything in America, from a hotel room in New York City, to an expensive article of clothing in Chicago, is NOT worth the money.  America has turned into a greedy gouge machine, out to separate hard-earned money from unsuspecting citizens.  Most people in America don't realize that business is just a nice word for "how can I f*ck you over today"?.

Just stop buying, America.  Stop the senseless consumerism.  Stop believing you can afford this kind of shoddy treatment from giant corporations who take the profits and run.

I'm so disgusted; but for the first time in my life, I'm glad I don't have any money because there's nothing F*CKING worth buying.  It's all $hit, with a capitalism "S".






No comments: