Thursday, July 19, 2012

American People Continue to Astound and Dismay

The comfort zone Americans put themselves in is almost palpable.  That is, one can actually feel the protective cloak of ignorance they've wrapped themselves in.

I had chance to encounter some acquaintances who are successful and educated people, who don't happen to believe in global warming, but rather blame all earth's environmental concerns on sun activity.  They are convinced of this.  I was in a state of shock at their statements and rationalizations, and I wondered what could possibly have caused them to veer so far off an intellectual course.  I could only surmise that their disbelief in global warming must have something to do with how they justify their own lifestyle.  I don't really know.  I don't really care.  I just see so many people basing their existence on what they want to believe instead of what the facts indicate.

In America, Ignorance is not only bliss, it's a way of life.  I hate living in America because I'm so surrounded by the narcissistic who will do whatever they want to justify their meaningless existences, or by the ignorant, who have a WALMART like value system.

I think Planet Earth has too much carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.  People are really toxically stupid these days.  Not enough oxygen to the brain.  I hereby declare America officially brain dead.

No comments: