Saturday, January 25, 2014

What Do I Need?

Having a riotous good time watching the former governor of Virginia being exposed for collecting goodies from people seeking political favors.

Really, who doesn't need an inaugural ball gown free of charge?  I certainly could use one.  I'm bound to be inaugurated into something sooner or later.  I would really relish a free whopper of a shopping trip in NYC.  Also could use some new furniture and appliances, not to mention designer shoes.  Wait.  No.  I don't want any of those things.  I'm prepping for death and trying to divest myself of the impediments of life.  It's almost harder than amassing the crap in the first place.  Note to Americans:  All that crap you've got......in the end, no one wants it!

Politics in America;  what a shakedown.

America is a shakedown artist and it is very sad that people still have any faith at all in our leaders, in our system and most importantly, in that whole crazy concept of America, which couldn't be further from the reality of America.  The rest of the world certainly views us as a sham; but Americans are pretty slow on the uptake.  We love being spoon fed bull$hit; we were raised on it, we like the taste and we're addicted. 

Now don't f*cking forget to vote because your vote can make a difference.

Someone kill me.







No comments: