Monday, April 7, 2014

Foch the Koch's

I was pleasantly surprised to see an anti-Koch brothers ad running on television here in New Orleans.  The ad was honest ---- Koch's buying a senate seat for a Louisiana tea-party whore clown  named Cassidy.

Anyhow ---- I find the Koch Brothers far more offensive than I find Gwyneth Paltrow, and I find her disgustingly offensive.  These money junkies just turn my stomach --- and I'm sure I am not alone in my revulsion for them, and everything they stand for.  Or lie down for, as that's what whores do for more money.

I don't know how these guys walk out on the streets.  Public sentiment for the Koch Brothers, and people like them, is so negative, if I was in there shoes, you can bet I'd be sure my whole outfit was bullet proof.  Yet, on and on they go, as if they had some right to spread their vitriolic, anti-American sludge on 99% of the people in this country, while reaping the benefits of being nothing more than disgusting thieves.  No, thief is too nice a word for them.  There is honor among thieves.  There is no honor in being a Koch. 

1 comment:

AlexisAR said...

I like them if possible even less than you do.