Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Election Results

I hereby change Wisconsin's motto (and license plates) from:

America's Dairyland

to

America's Dumb F*ck Land.

The people of Wisconsin have voted and elected the two worst possible candidates to the Governor's Office and the United States Senate.

The result of the stupidity of this election outcome will become very apparent in the next few years. I hope to watch this from a great distance. The Cheeseheads have melted. I don't want to be a Cheese Ass, nor do I want to be associated with Dumb F*cks. I'm out of Wisconsin at my first opportunity.

I would like to thank Senator Russ Feingold for his amazing service to Wisconsin and his exemplary career as a U.S. Senator. It is a sad day when someone like Russ Feingold can be replaced by an A**hole like Ron Johnson.

Good people of Wisconsin, you're idiots. The only good thing I can say is that you will find out just how entrenched your idiocy is with these two Republican clowns in office. I guess I can look forward to watching that! Hopefully, from a distance.

No comments: