Friday, November 5, 2010

Warnings

My husband warned me that I'm going to really irritate and upset the wrong people if I continue to write this blog.

Good for me! Irritating and upsetting the wrong people (at least, wrong for the job they're in) is going to be my lifelong work.

So be warned:

You can't hide from me if you're an idiot masquerading as anything else.

You can't hide from me if you're a hypocrite.

You can't hide from me if you're a liar.

You can't hide from me if you're a cheat.

You especially cannot hide from me if you're a sickening fraud.

In short, you can't hide from me or my pen/keyboard. I will find you and I will write the facts and expose the truth. If you are evil, I will do everything I can to stop you from spreading.

So, much as I understand and appreciate my husband's concerns, I have bigger concerns than who I might be annoying at any moment.

In fact, no one seems too interested in my annoyance......and I am TRULY annoyed.

Watch out.

No comments: