Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Am I Worried?

Well, here I am in Milwaukee, where our neighbors just got burglarized for the second time this month.  Fortunately, the cops got the thieves riding our neighbor's stolen scooter while carrying a flat screen television.  Gees.  All the real estate ads call our neighborhood "desirable".  Of course, they don't specify for whom.

And here I am in Wisconsin, where crooked politicians run roughshod over ordinary people trying to live decent lives.  John Doe investigation or not, I'm stuck in the land of secret proceedings and under educated scoundrels brought to me by local elections.

As if that weren't enough, a bunch of missile launchers has gone missing in Libya, probably now in the hands of terrorists.  Funny, if the United States hadn't manufactured and shipped this stuff to Libya, maybe I wouldn't have to worry whether or not the airlines will put million dollar missile deflectors on each wide-body aircraft. 

I feel like I'm living in an insane asylum.  And I am worried.  I have grandchildren who will inherit this giant pile of dog $hit we call a country.   What can we do?  We had better start thinking about it.

No comments: