Monday, September 12, 2011

AT&T & Me

Well, as my husband and I decided, one more problem with AT&T, and they were done in our household.  We had problems that extended for ten days, numerous technical calls and visits to our home from AT&T techies, and the problem continued.  I quit the system.  I guess I'm the winner.  Or am I? 

Winter is looming.  No cable t.v.  Can't stand Time Warner.  Can't stand AT&T.  I could get a satellite dish, but since they don't work well in bad weather, and Wisconsin is bad weather most of the time, what's the point?  So, books, movies, hobbies will have to occupy my attention, which is not at all a bad thing.  I'm creative.  I'll have more time to research things I want to blog about.

And speaking of research, we attempted to file a complaint with the Wisconsin Public Service Commission regarding AT&T's useless service to us.  After all, they were billing us for a service they repeatedly did not provide.

Guess what the Wisconsin Public Service Commission told us?  That in a bill signed by the Governor-Eject, Scott Walker, consumers have no recourse to file complaints against telecommunication companies.  The corporations can walk all over the consumer, and consumers have to take it.  No avenue for consumer protection.  No rights.

Boy, does this sound like a Governor-Eject Walker Plan or what? 

The United States of America, Inc. 

You can't even boycott these corporations because they ARE America.  Belize is looking better and better, and definitively, more of a solution for me.  If I'm going to continue to live in a third world country, it might as well have palm trees.

And I can't wait to see this lazy-eyed, joke of a political nimrod get his a$$ kicked out of Madison.  I see a bad moon rising.  It's a bird.  It's a plane.  It's Scott Walker's skinny, pimpled buttocks!

No comments: