Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Farmer in the Dell

Alas, more Scott Walker staffers are now under investigation.  My question, when does the cheese stand alone?

I appreciate how thorough the Milwaukee County District Attorney is being with regard to Scott Walker's County administration.....but face it, everyday this pawn of the wealthy sits in Madison's capitol is a day to rue.

It is so important to me to have Wisconsin return to its democratic roots, and to oust the republicans from power in Madison.  The Walker administration has the judicial Midas touch -- everything they touch turns to a lawsuit which ends up costing the citizens of Wisconsin more money, not to mention capturing the attention of the entire country.  That they try to blame this waste of money on democrats is laughable and annoying at the same time. 

I'm going to New Orleans for a spring vacation soon.....not exactly an exemplary city of good politics, but I still look forward to it.  Is there a city in the United States that could be an example for the rest of us?  I'd truly like to believe we're not all living in Corruptionville, but it's getting harder and harder.

No comments: