Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Send Lawyers Guns and Money

Well, the republican party is certifiable.  What - two weeks of a government shutdown at $300,000,000 per day?  14 x 300,000,000 = Throw These F*ckheads Out of the Country.

I have personally had it.  These republican tea bags have damaged our country to the point of treason, and I say, arrest these pukes, try them as insurrectionists, and then deport them to Syria so they can see the follies of civil war.  Syria wouldn't want these people --- too crazy for them.   We may just have to send them to Guantanamo Bay.  Can there be anything more scary to a tea bagger than a steady diet of refried beans and fish tacos?  These are steak and potato idiots; you can tell by the fat in their heads.

I keep looking for sanity in Washington, and I keep coming up empty. 

Anyone out there want to fund my revolution?

Send lawyers, guns and money to CITIZENXTRISH!



No comments: