Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Governor- Mistake, Scott Walker

Judging by the letters to the editor of The Milwaukee Journal, I am not the only one profoundly dismayed by the the election of Scott Walker and his subsequent actions.  I'm glad I'm not alone, I sort of had the feeling that I was surrounded by the insane. 

This yokel hasn't even taken office yet, but he has managed to alienate a whole group of thoughtful Wisconsin citizens, businesses and local governments.  Not that he cares about that; assuredly, he does not.  The golden apple of the election is his prize, and that is all that Mr. Walker cares about.  My prediction stands, he will choke on his first bite of that apple.

The current joke is that Scott Walker has managed to create a whole slew of new jobs.....problem is they are in Illinois and California. 

At this time, I would personally like to thank all of you idiots who voted this political poser into office.  You have the collective sense of the world's largest gnat.  I live to see the day when you are all chagrined by your utter lack of intelligence, foresight and poltical savvy in electing Scott Walker.  The one thing I can guarantee Scott Walker will give you is unabashed embarassment.  Unfortunately, your actions will take down the good people of this state, too, who are already embarassed that the election went to Mr. Walker.  Wisconsin needs to change it's motto to "Backward".

No comments: