Thursday, December 9, 2010

Scott Walker, The Tough Guy

Well, Walker's guns are blazing, and his current target is state worker employee unions.

He is so tough, I'm trembling just thinking about him. NOT. I believe I could kick his stupid ass with one hand tied behind my back. I am, however, very concerned about what havoc such an in the box thinker can wreak.

Scott Walker is a simpering wimp. He is clearly having his puppet strings pulled by the Republican Party of No to show what a hard line he is going to take as the new governor. His first hatred and his first target, state employee unions. How ludicrous of us to think that state employees should have fair representation when dealing with their employer. Mr. Walker will waste enormous amounts of time and resources fighting this battle, which he will ultimately lose; but that is beside his point. Mr. Walker's point is to show what a tough guy he is and what a hard-line politician he is going to be as Governor of the State of Wisconsin.

Get real. Walker, we all know there is nothing going on in that empty Oz head of yours. All of your bully posturing is just avaricious public relations to prove to the idiots who elected you that you are the right guy for the job. Unfortunately, you couldn't be more wrong. Again, you promote the image of the Wizard, standing behind the curtain, pulling the levers of the empty head.

I don't know about anyone else in the State of Wisconsin, but everytime I see a picture of Walker in the newspaper, or a news clip of him on television, I am reduced to a gag reflex. It is just a matter of time before all citizens of Wisconsin feel the same way. I see impeachment in your future, and judging by how little you know about the real world, I see it coming very soon. Now that is something to look forward to.

No comments: