Saturday, December 4, 2010

Walker and Wisconsin

Well, bend over Wisconsin state employees and prepare for the kick, Scott Walker is coming.  Your only hope will be that the labor contracts are signed before Scotty Boy takes over Madison and completely decimates the workforce, much the same way he destroyed Milwaukee County's workforce.

Walker will ask for wage freezes, concessions in health care coverage and contributions to the pension plan from all state employees. 

Having worked for Milwaukee County, I remember Walker's reign; the biggest one being no pay raises for the last six years I was employed.  It's ridiculous to not properly compensate a workforce while granting tax cuts  for the richest 10% of the state's population, but welcome to Walkerland. 

I don't know how Walker intends to accomplish anything as governor by alienating all the people who get things done.  Oh, but what am I saying?  Walker has never really accomplished anything.  The morons in this state who elected him to this office are going to get a first class education in the politics of buffoonery. 

I fervently hope that Jim Doyle will be able to get the labor contracts signed before Walker descends on Madison wearing the dark cloak of rhetoric he travels in. 

I live in the land of Oz, and the governor is behind the curtain, pulling the levers of the empty head who is running things.  But I have faith that I won't need Toto to expose what a cheap mouthpiece Walker actually is.  He'll do that all by himself.

No comments: