Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Knee Benders of America

Between Michele Bachmann and Rick Perry, I'm suggesting that Home Depot load up on knee pads and make a fortune.  I mean, if we're not all intellectually solving the problems of the United States, why not get down on our knees and pray like these two.  Praying hasn't seemed to make a bit of difference, in fact, Rick Perry's knee bending only prolonged the drought in Texas.  I can ONLY imagine what Michele Bachman prays for.  I know what I would pray for her.

The religious right in this country has brought us to the Year of the Wing Nut.  So grab your rosary, your hymnal, your personal totem, and your Sunday clothes.  Polish your knees, you're in for a bumpy ride.  It's the God Roller Coaster.  Coming soon to a town near you. 

No comments: