Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hurricane Romney

Mormons and Catholics and Liars, oh MY!

I really do hope the hurricane building in the gulf churns its happy way right on up to Tampa and soaks the republican convention into oblivion. 

I have never seen a group of bigger liars, cheats and disgustingly cheap bastards as those people who support this party in any way.  A natural disaster would be a very kind thing to happen to them.  Personally, I'd like to see them suffer far more than water boarding.  I have some pretty good thoughts on how I'd torture these people.  First and foremost, I'd give them all smart-mouthed wives who'd cut their balls off every time they uttered anything stupid, which would be most of the time.

At any rate, the goddesses are angry!  Never, ever pi$$ off mother nature, cause she's a bitch!

No comments: