Saturday, August 11, 2012

Romney/Ryan -- All Set to Railroad the Middle Class Into Extinction

Yup.  Just what Amerika needs.  A Mormon and a Nazi.  What a combo. 

I'm from Wisconsin, and I recognize Paul Ryan for exactly what he is; a hater of the middle class, and someone with an agenda and a plan not unlike the design of Albert Spears, except instead of non-Aryan types being cremated in concentration camp ovens, his victims will be the poor, sick, and elderly, left to die in abject horror and poverty.  Ryan believes these people stand in the way of the rich getting richer.

I don't exactly understand why there wasn't an absolute revolution and overthrow of the rich during the 1930's, when this country was in just about the same shape as it's in today.  I'd hope that these two yokels never see the light of the oval office.  I guarantee if they do, the revolution will have arrived on Amerika's doorstep. 

Long overdue!  VIVA LA REVOLUCION!

No comments: