In 48 hours during the week of October 17, 2011, Republicans have:
1. Held a public hearing on SB273 to repeal the Health Youth Act.
2. Passed SB92 to ban insurance coverage for abortion.
3. Scheduled a vote on AJR 34 to honor crisis pregnancy centers.
4. Introduced LRB 2284 to ban Wisconsin Well Woman Program funds.
5. Introduced LRB 2859 to legally define "personhood" from the moment of fertilization, and outlaw all abortions in Wisconsin.
6. Held public hearings on the proposed Badger Care cuts, the program which provides health coverage to Wisconsin's poor.
Come on. We're in the middle of the worst economic crisis in the history of the world, and these misogynists are focusing on eliminating health care to women and the poor? How is that helping anything?
The way Republicans approach these issues is horrific, racist, sexist and mind boggling. It speaks to their tyranny against the working class. I have my own agenda. Mandatory castration for all registered male republicans so they can't propagate their mindless policies to the detriment of women and children. Tubal ligation for all women republicans. Frontal lobotomies, free of charge, to this class of very dangerous and very sick people.