Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I'm Happy

Obama is standing firm; no more tax breaks for the rich. 

But the greed force won't go down without a fight.  The repetitive cry is that the 1% are the job creators.

Well......they've had quite a few years to create all these supposed jobs since they were given the tax cuts; where are they?

Oh yeah.  China.  India.  Anywhere but here. 

The rich need to pay a hugely increased tax rate.  Plain and simple.  They don't create jobs.  They suck the life out of this country to feed their greed. 

The 1% must pay more in taxes.  This is the kindest thing that can happen to them. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Several years ago, I switched jobs. For a 12 month period, I cashed in stock grants from the old job, received a sign on bonus from the new job, and received a large increase in salary. All of a sudden, with my new found wealth, I realized I was now a job creator. I immediately rushed out and hired new people into the workforce. LOL. That did not happen. I appreciated the low tax rates for my financial windfall and socked it away. I guess I did not realize that I was supposed to behave as a "job creator."

Citizen X said...

It's never too late. You can always create a job for me. I don't like to do anything, refuse to wear high heels and take two hour lunches. Gee, I sound just like Eric Cantor.