Thursday, December 6, 2012

Police State

I think it's appalling that the Police and Fire Commission reinstated a Milwaukee police officer who was videotaped slugging a handcuffed woman in the back of a squad car.

I find most life in America these days simply appalling.

The Wisconsin Public Service Commission gives WE Energies, the greediest whores on the planet, the right to raise rates to private citizens so they can give energy cost breaks to corporate customers.....and pay their executives huge bonuses.

What this country really needs is a watch dog group that really does watch these dogs.  Our country has certainly gone to the maniacal curs.  I'd like to take a big bite out of these A$$holes who threaten the safety and security of average citizens, just trying to get fed and stay warm. 

In my idealized view of things, on December 21st, when the Mayan calendar says the world will end, I'd like all cheats and liars to wake up with a huge, hairy black wart on the tip of their noses.  That way, we can steer clear of these human tragedies because you can finally recognize them.

I'd like a huge banking computer failure, that will render billionaires penniless, and put money into hard working people's accounts.

I'd like to see politicians forced to live as their constituency lives; without a whole lot of hope for the future, shabby clothing and cheap cuts of tough mutton for dinner.

No, that's not true.  I'd like politicians to live in nuclear waste dumps until they pee fluorescent green liquid and their mouths cave in.

I'd like to see all fast food restaurants swallowed by mother earth and tomato patches planted in their wake.

I'd like to see Donald Trump's hotels infested with super bed bugs.

I'd like to see the Koch Brothers disappear in quicksand.

I'd like to see BP Oil at the bottom of the sea, in concrete containment, of course.

I'd like a lot of things for Christmas, but here's the biggest thing I'd like; that human beings stop slaughtering each other, be it with guns, or laws, or apathy.















No comments: