Monday, February 25, 2013

Dennis Smith - Good Riddance!

So Dennis Smith is resigning from his job as Secretary of the Wisconsin Dept. of Health & Human Services. 

Good.  But its not because he supports Scott Walker's insane policy to decline federal funds to expand Medicare (although he probably does).  No.  That's not the reason.

Dennis Smith, hard as it is to believe, was attractive to someone other than his wife.  I guess carrying on an affair with one of the departments attorneys proved to be his exit strategy.  My dearest, I am so sorry you thought you had a F*cking clue how to run an agency.

I really can't stand these morally bankrupt people.  It's bad enough they rewrite public policy while screwing the public; they also screw each other and are so surprised when people find that a little reprehensible.

So where do they go when they're embarrassed out of public appointments?  Lobbying firms in Washington.  The criteria for being a Washington lobbyist, apparently, is any kind of stench that lingers in the air when you enter or exit a room.

Makes me glad I don't live in Washington.  It stinks on so many levels.

If Scott Walker had a dick, maybe we could get rid of him, too.  Unfortunately, Walker is dickless, so we're just stuck with him.  I will, however, be able to remember exactly the most unsatisfying f*ck I've ever had in my life.  It was when Scott Walker was elected Governor and he shafted half the citizens in Wisconsin  at the same time.


No comments: