Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Scott Walker Disappointed that Ryan Braun Lied?

You know, there is nothing more nauseating that someone who has the unmitigated gall to call another person a liar when that person's whole existence is based on nothing but lies.

People like Scott Walker lie to themselves all the time, I'm sure.  Otherwise, how could they look in the mirror?  Still, to hear Scott Walker express disappointment in someone being a liar is the most outrageous example of having a vacant head and heartless soul that I've come across in a long while.

I am an impatient person lately, and waiting for things to shake out, come out in the wash, or for karma to be leveled is an excruciating experience for me.  Still, I take solace knowing the day will eventually come.  Don't mistake me for a Christian - I don't believe in the Judgment Day that so many Christians are waiting for (talk about blind faith - knowing the things that have been done in the name of Jesus Christ).  Are these people kidding or are they just stupid?  I sure the hell wouldn't want to be a Christian on any version of their judgment day.  But, I digress. 

I guess I believe in poetic justice only - always have, always will, always have seen it come to fruition.  People will get exactly what they deserve, be it good or bad.  If I were Walker, I'd just retire now and get on my knees.  Like that will do any good.  To quote Leonard Cohen, "when they say repent, repent ---- I wonder what they meant."

No comments: