Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WALKER VS BARRETT, DEJA VU

Well, Wisconsinites, we have an election. 

The only thing that really annoys me is four more weeks of Scott Walker and his idiot Lieutenant Governor espousing outrageous lies about job creation here in Wisconsin.  I mean, really, it's laughable to anyone who reads a newspaper to watch their television commercials and how big their lies get as they get into further political hot water. 

As I've said before, there's nothing I like better than watching rich a$$holes lose money, so I'm glad the Koch brothers are funding the biggest butthole in history, Scott Walker.  May it all be for naught.

The icing on my cake is an indictment coming for Scott Walker out of the John Doe investigation.  Is singing and dancing in my future?  I certainly hope so.

No comments: