Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm Tired

I'm tired.  I'm sick and tired of Scott Walker.  I'm tired of his brainless political posturing.  I'm tired of his corporate agenda.  I'm tired of his blood lust to destroy all things reasonable.  I'm tired of his need to decimate social safety nets.  I'm as tired of Scott Walker as I've ever been of anything in my life.  I can't believe someone this obnoxiously stupid ever attained an elected office.  Wisconsinites must be the most obnoxiously stupid people in the country for electing this disgusting excuse of a human being.

And everyday, the paperboy brings more.

Now this clown has given himself power to override any state agency rules and regulations not to his liking.  Trouble is, King Walker Scotty God doesn't like anything except a totalitarian state.  Scott Walker - Wisconsin's version of Adolph Hitler.   Sieg Heil.

No comments: