Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What Kind of Joke is this Country

Donald Trump has announced that he will NOT run for president of the United States.
On behalf of Americans everywhere.......THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Arnold Schwarzenegger has fathered a love child with a household staffer, causing the demise of his marriage.  The Chairman of the International Monetary Fund has been charged with chasing a hotel maid around his hotel suite, naked, and sexually assaulting her.  Who knew maids had such allure?  Oh, wait a minute.  It's not the maids.  It's the stupid pigs who masquerade as powerful men.

Paul Ryan, the Opie Taylor of national politics, was in Chicago defending his budget proposals and their assaults on Social Security and Medicare.  Even the GOP has dismissed his budget plan as totally unworkable, but the Milwaukee Journal/Sentinel gives this guy front page coverage.  Well, most of us in Milwaukee are used to biased and inaccurate reporting in our daily rag, which is why many of us buy Chicago or New York newspapers.  The last thing this clown needs is an upgrade to senator.

Finally, my ongoing problem with my bank is getting worse.  After making inquiry as to what I believe is unfair interest being assessed on my account, I no longer can access my account statements on line.  If I want a copy of a statement, I have to pay $6.00 per page.  Hmmmm.  Well, I did file a complaint with a federal bureau overseeing national banks.  Maybe they'll have better luck getting the information.  Meanwhile, if you are a U.S. Bank customer, better check your own data. 

No comments: