Thursday, December 29, 2011

HEADLINE IN JOURNAL MORE PROPAGANDA

The Milwaukee Journal reported today that Scott Walker plans to lift a cap on long-term care.  Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Federal authorities told Scott Walker's administration that he HAD to take that step.

Walker "touted the $80 million plan with advocates for the elderly and disabled at a Capitol news conference, but he made no mention of a recent order from the federal Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services, of CMS, directing his administration to lift the cap in the Family Care program."

Walker can't seem to find a single thing to brag about as far as his policies go, so he's bragging about actions that are forced on him by the federal government in response to his unfair policies and practices.

What a horse's a$$.  The amazing transparent cartoon.

Update:  THE SAME CLOWNS WHO STOLE MY RECALL WALKER SIGN NOW PUT A "STAND WITH WALKER" SIGN IN MY FRONT YARD.

Time to get my camera going, I guess.  The signage issue is relatively minor in my opinion.  What I don't like is anyone who stinks as bad as Walker coming onto my property.  That much stupid near my front door is just more than I can tolerate.

Second Update:  I took the Stand with Walker sign and laid it out in my backyard, where my springer spaniel promptly peed on it.  I think once she completes her morning eliminations atop the offending message, I'll take it over to to a Wauwatosa neighborhood and plant it in a front yard there.  Some of these people are as stupid as Waukeshates.

No comments: