Friday, December 23, 2011

Scott Walker - The Bernie Madoff of Politics

Scott Walker is a$$ deep in political trouble.  Like Bernie Madoff and Rumplestiltskin, he tries to spin gold out of straw dung with the millions of dollars that pour into his coffers from rich white men. These rich white men have a lot at stake in keeping a political hack in their back pocket.

Walker's pyramid scheme is exposed, and the citizenry of Wisconsin see themselves in the place he's put them, crushed under the giant stones at the very bottom.  Of course, this is where the rich white men want us.  Then they can revert to being robbers barons (the correct term for those the GOP refers to as job creators) and take the country back to slavery, where the masses toil and the rich reap all the rewards.

When I see a pro-Scott Walker television ad, what I see is red.  I hate liars.  Scott Walker is a liar.  He ought to be ashamed of himself, considering he was an eagle scout and the son of a preacher.  If I believed in hell, I would believe Scott Walker would burn there.  But I believe we're already in hell, and Scott Walker put us there.

No comments: