Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Well, I'm starting the year with a bad cold, caught from the little germ factory otherwise known as my step-granddaughter.

Went to bed shortly after a glass of champagne at midnight, only to hear a loud car crash practically outside my window.  Lost all my money gambling with cards and dice.  My relatives are SOOOO accomplished at games of chance.

Thought about my new year's resolution.  I didn't do so well on last year's, the one where I promised to stop swearing so much.  Ah, well.  Politics frenzy my quest for serenity.

So, for 2012, I can only say that I hope Wisconsin returns to some normalcy and that we indeed rid our state of the pestilence known as the Scott Walker administration.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all good citizens.  And for the GOP here in this state; may 2012 be the year of exposure and expulsion.

No comments: