Tuesday, June 5, 2012

WISCONSIN IS A DISGUSTING PLACE TO BE

Clearly, Wisconsin is full of ignorant, propaganda gulping, redneck morons.

Please, God, let me win the lottery so I can leave not just this totally f'd up state, but the entire country.  I can't live with all these idiots.  I detest Wisconsin and the fascist majority who live here.  So should you.

I hereby invite the rest of this country to look at Wisconsin, because this is where this nation is headed.  Totalitarian regimes.  You dumb-a$$ middle class folks who voted for this pimp of the rich are about to get a rude awakening.  And you deserve it.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get it, I just simply don't get it. Who are all the idiots that voted for walker? Well, I guess those walker lovers won't mind working slave wages, working in unsafe and highly dangerous workplace conditions, working 14 hours a day 6 days a week, receive no health benefits, and putting their kids to work at the age of 6 in sweat shops. Yeah, the future certainly does look bright for the walker-bots. The idiots that they are.

Citizen X said...

I don't get it, either. It's hard to come to the realization that one is surrounded by inept, ignorant people, but such is the case here in Cowpieville. I guess are only hope in ridding ourselves of the vermin of Walker and his follwers is to watch what happens with the Grand Jury.

Citizen X said...

I don't get it, either. It's hard to come to the realization that one is surrounded by inept, ignorant people, but such is the case here in Cowpieville. I guess are only hope in ridding ourselves of the vermin of Walker and his follwers is to watch what happens with the Grand Jury.