Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bitches Award Day --- or --- Alberta's Not So Darling Anymore

Since this is my blog, and basically, I can say anything I want, I've decided to give awards to the people whose behaviors I find most heinous.  I will call this the "On the Grill" award.  This should evoke an image of the bitches taking over a big bus,  running it into a person who champions stupidity, and leaving them flattened and bloody at the Illinois border.  Call it a 21st Century approach to being run out of town on a rail.

1st Ever Recipient.
Alberta Darling
It is probably morally reprehensible to pick on someone with a shrunken brain (don't believe me, look at her face, it's collapsing from the dead space inside her head), but I pick Ms. Not So Darling despite that fact.  Ms. Darling needs to get out of politics and find something meaningful to do that she can actually do.  Like personal shopper to the tasteless, or pet grooming.  I'd bet she'd be great at expressing anal glands.  She's expressed hers with every vote.  At any rate, her place in politics denigrates politics.  Her place in Wisconsin should be over.  Let Ms. Not So Darling be the first senator to get her rigid butt kicked the hell out of the legislature.  Number One Objective.  Number One Splat brought to you by Bitches On a Bus.

No comments: