Friday, March 4, 2011

Scott Walker's Mathematical Inability

Yesterday, we heard on the news that the peaceful protesters in Madison had caused $7 million in damage at the State Capitol in Madison by placing taped signs on the marble.

Seven Million Dollars!  As in $7,000,000. 

The last year I worked at Milwaukee County, and while Mr. Walker was the County Executive, he came up with a figure around $14,000,000 as a deficit, and proceeded to privatize the security group at the Courthouse to save money.  Please read my earlier blog about what that will actually cost Milwaukee taxpayers.

But, I digress.  I bring this up because once the security team was gone, the budget office released figures showing that there was no deficit at all, or at least, a very small one. 

Mr. Walker's math, er, excuse me, arithmetic, is suspect.  He makes up numbers, throws them out to the media, and they are not based in truth.  Great.  Just what the American public needs, another lying, full of $hit politician who can't add.

I used to tape up my children's pictures on the walls in my home.  Dang.  I could have filed a $7,000,000 claim with my home owner's insurance, but I never did.

Sonofabitch!

Walker.

4 comments:

windowbus said...

http://blog.preservationnation.org/2011/03/02/demonstrators-treating-historic-wisconsin-state-capitol-with-care-and-respect/

you might be interested it this!

found you googling scott walker's bald spot! i was wondering if we should send him a can of ron popeil's spray on hair!

Citizen X said...

Good idea! Now if intelligence just came in a spray can.

Anonymous said...

Good day! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to
give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts.
Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with
the same topics? Thank you!
Here is my homepage ... chat site

Anonymous said...

Maismsors xaikalitag Sheereeteargo [url=http://uillumaror.com]iziananatt[/url] Hoannarry http://gusannghor.com Electance